SCCA.com Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home->Divisional Discussions->Central Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New Member...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roguedragon919 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Member...
    Posted: April.01.2012 at 1:26pm
Hello everyone! New member looking to pick up some tricks and tips from some of you veterans of autocross in my region. I'm hoping to compete in quite a few events this season. Any pointers would be greatly appreciated.....
Sponsored Links

roguedragon919 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roguedragon919 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April.01.2012 at 6:51pm
I would also like to hear from the local Badlands Region members who could kinda guide me through some of the event entry steps.....
<STORM DIVISION STUDIOS>
2001 Lexus IS300
TheStig View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheStig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April.01.2012 at 7:09pm

Welcome!

I'm not on the board of Badlands Region but wanted to take the opportunity to say hi and wish you well for the upcoming season.

I'm assuming you have already visited our website http://www.sccabadlands.org/

You can find the proposed schedule there, as well as the names of the officers. The Badlands members are really a sociable bunch, so I am sure you will enjoy yourself while you take part in various events.

I look forward to meeting you soon.

2005 Elise, 2006 Impreza Sti, 1981 Porsche 911 Targa, 2010 Tundra CrewMax, 1982 Honda Nighthawk
roguedragon919 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roguedragon919 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April.01.2012 at 7:32pm
Thanks, Stig! I have already perused the Badlands website and have sent a friend request on Facebook. My first try at an event probably wont be until the first Devil's Lake date, but I am looking forward to meeting everyone when I get there...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic