SCCA.com Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home->SCCA Club Racing->Club Racing Classifieds
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

E-Production RX7 Roadster with Trailer

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ggerg1186 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: E-Production RX7 Roadster with Trailer
    Posted: January.13.2008 at 3:00pm
<DIV ="smallfont">E-Production RX7 Roadster with Trailer $2000 (Dubuque, IA zip 52002)

<DIV ="smallfont"> 
<DIV ="smallfont">I have a SCCA E-Production Roadster chassis for sale.
<DIV ="smallfont">The chassis is built from a 2nd-gen convertable RX7 non turbo.  Possibly 1987Roll Cage has been welded inFuel Cell has been installedFiberglass Front FendersRear fenders have been flared outSuspension is OEMWiring harness and ECU is in the carDoor frames have been lightenedTrunk Lid has been lightenedStock alloy wheels with junk tiresThe car does have rust, but there are no spots which are "Rotted".
<DIV ="smallfont"> 
<DIV ="smallfont">Spare wiring harness is included
<DIV ="smallfont"> 
<DIV ="smallfont">The trailer is a tandem axle open trailer.  It has an electric winch, and electric brakes.  I also have ramps.  It has a brand new tongue jack which can swing away to prevent jack damage.  New lights and wiring.  Tire rack can be removed. 
<DIV ="smallfont"> 
<DIV ="smallfont">The pictures of the trailer show the trailer with my previous ITA First Gen RX7 on it.  The E-Prod suspension will have to be lowered to allow the hood to fit under the tire rack at it's current height.  I bought the trailer from my Father in Law, who used it to haul his 71 Barracuda.  Plenty of capacity for a lightweight race car.  I towed the first gen on this trailer behind my 6cyl Ford Exploder with no issues.
<DIV ="smallfont"> 
<DIV ="smallfont">I will include heavy duty cambuckle tie downs required to secure the car to the trailer.
<DIV ="smallfont"> 
<DIV ="smallfont">Car comes with a transmission.  I bought the trans from the previous owner who descirbed the bearings as "noisy".
<DIV ="smallfont"> 
<DIV ="smallfont">I am throwing the first gen 12A engine in the package for free.  I do not know anything about the engine, it has been sitting in my garage for 2 years. 
<DIV ="smallfont"> 
<DIV ="smallfont">I am also including a fitted car cover for the car, and a large RV Tarp for the trailer.
<DIV ="smallfont"> 
<DIV ="smallfont">$2500 takes everything.  I would prefer to sell the whole lot outright for cash.
<DIV ="smallfont"> 
<DIV ="smallfont">Equal value trades will be considered.  I am interested in a street ready first or second gen (turbo or naturally aspirated).  I am also interested in motorcycles, dirtbikes, and quads.  Rifles or pistols may be considered as well.  All offers will be considered.
<DIV ="smallfont"> 
<DIV ="smallfont">Email [email]Ggerg1186@aol.com[/email]
<DIV ="smallfont"> 
<DIV ="smallfont">
<DIV ="smallfont">
<DIV ="smallfont">
<DIV ="smallfont">
<DIV ="smallfont">
<DIV ="smallfont">
<DIV ="smallfont">
<DIV ="smallfont">
<DIV ="smallfont">
<DIV ="smallfont">
<DIV ="smallfont">
<DIV ="smallfont">
<DIV ="smallfont">
<DIV ="smallfont">
<DIV ="smallfont">
<DIV ="smallfont">
<DIV ="smallfont">
<DIV ="smallfont">
<DIV ="smallfont">Additional photos
<DIV ="smallfont">
<DIV ="smallfont">
<DIV ="smallfont">
<DIV ="smallfont">
<DIV ="smallfont">
<DIV ="smallfont">
<DIV ="smallfont">Trailer photos  (Shown with IT7):
<DIV ="smallfont">
<DIV ="smallfont">
<DIV ="smallfont">
<DIV ="smallfont">
<DIV ="smallfont">
<DIV ="smallfont">

Edited by Ggerg1186
Sponsored Links

Ggerg1186 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ggerg1186 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January.20.2008 at 11:25pm
$2000 takes everything
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic