SCCA.com Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home->SCCA Solo->Prepared
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

G Prepared

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jlieberman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: G Prepared
    Posted: March.14.2008 at 5:58pm
Hey, folks!

If you've got an old D-Prepared car that's now eligible for G-Prepared, I strongly urge you to dig it out of hibernation and bring it back out -- especially for National Tour events and the Solo Nationals.  If you're building a G-Prepared car, I urge you to get on the stick and get-r-done!

We're "on the bubble" right now and we've got to get more G-Prepared cars out THIS YEAR to ensure the future of our class.  We were given an extra year to get our numbers up.  THIS is that year, and we've got to get with the program or face the same fate that B-Prepared is now facing.

The cars that now populate G-Prepared are the cars that STARTED the SCCA all those many years ago.  We can ill afford to see these little British and Italian cars, that so many of us love so much, put out to pasture.

If you've already got a G-Prepared car -- and you're already thinking about going to Nationals this year -- RECRUIT A CO-DRIVER!  We need numbers!!!  8<{)

John

Sponsored Links

John Kelly View Drop Down
Crazy Poster
Crazy Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Kelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March.14.2008 at 9:49pm
"If you've got an old D-Prepared car that's now eligible
for G-Prepared," John Lieberman

Well, John I have an old D Prepared car but our friends
on the SEB have decreed it doesn't fit into GP.
   Meanwhile, my co-driver is available to drive other
cars, but I think you knew that <G>.
--John Ke
John Kelly
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic