One of a kind 1974 Porsche 914 2.7 L Special Edition, 5 speed. Black with Gold Trim.
Beautiful inside and out. There is no carpet inside to save weight.
200+ hp @ 1,800 pounds = .11 power to weight. 0- 60 ~5 seconds, 1/4 mile ~ 11 seconds.
This is a mustang and corvette killer.
Garage kept. Second owner. Beautiful condition car. I have owned since 1992.
Perfect for SCCA racing.
Lots of upgrades including:
* high compression (9.5:1) 2.7 L large bore 4 cylinder 105 mm x 78 mm = 2702 cc. Ported and Polished Heads.
(You better have a strong neck to drive :-))
* New floor boards, frame stiffening (including rear wheel well and longitudinals) by Black Forest Racing
* Ignition Upgrade including MSD Mega Spark and Mallory Optical distributor with vacuum advance.
* External Air Cooler mounted under front spare tire for cooler engine operating temperature
* Dual 48 IDI Weber carburetors, chocked to 36 venturi
* This engine puts out more torque than its 911 6 cylinder equivalent
* Better gas mileage than stock. ~ 28 mpg highway
* Rust Free as much as this car can be. Optima Gel battery was relocated in rear.
* < 1,000 miles on new engine
* Fuchs Gold and Silver 5 Spoke Mags with Eagle GT2, less than 5,000 miles
* Comes with additional original 2.0 L engine that you can rebuild to suit your specifications.
* Lots of extras including tuning tools and miscellaneous parts
This car makes an awesome electric conversion car due to size of trunk and front storage space.
* This car is priced to sell at $6,500 due to new baby and no more garage space, ugh.
Must see to appreciate. At this price it won't last long.
Let me know if you would like to see additional pictures, or if you need explanations of pics, as I have too many to post.
This is your chance to have a car of a lifetime at a fraction of its value.
More pictures at: http://picasaweb.google.com/jcschwarb/1974Porsche914SpecialE dition27LiterBlackAndGold#
Serious inquiries only please.