SCCA.com Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home->SCCA General Discussion->SCCA National Convention
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hotel rates

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote russtduck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hotel rates
    Posted: January.15.2011 at 12:53pm
The rates for South Point as listed on the National Convention page are $55 for Wed-Thurs and $85 for Fri-Sat per night. http://www.scca.com/eventitems.aspx?item=60&event=15655& amp;hub=6 The rate for anyone on the website for Wed or Thurs is $52 a night. I tried to get them to drop the first 2 days to match the others because they have a Best Rate Guarantee and they would not do it. They said this is what the club negotiated. Seeing that they are getting a group of over 300 people from the club, you would think that they would match the listed price on their website. I know it is only $6 each but it is at least $900 to $1800 to the group as a whole based on the # of rooms. I was told that I could make 2 reservations to get the savings.
Russ
Mohawk-Hudson Region
SOLO Chair
Assistant RE
mohud-scca.org
Sponsored Links

rallycrosser58 View Drop Down
Insane Poster
Insane Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rallycrosser58 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January.20.2011 at 11:28am
This is why Vegas is still in business and doing well.
You only live once, so you better have fun & enjoy it.

Brent

Obama420 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Obama420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November.04.2014 at 11:01pm
Best Rate Guarantee and they would not do it. They said this is what the club negotiated. Seeing that they are getting a group of over 300 people from the club, you would think that they would match the listed price on their website. I know it is only $6 each but it is at least $900 to $1800 to the group as a whole based on the # of rooms. I was told that I could make 2 reservations to get the savings.
If you are 1Y0-300 for fast success in wikipedia
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic